2013 Good Samaritan Auxiliary Scholarship - Eligibility Requirements
- A graduating senior in good academic standing within the hospital service area.
- Major interest in a health care career / profession.
- Acceptance by an accredited school or college offering training in the healthcare field.
- Completion of personal interview with the Scholarship Committee.
AS PART OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
1. Two (2) letters of reference selected from a teacher, counselor, employer, supervisor, or minister. These letters should be sent directly to:
Good Samaritan Auxiliary Scholarship Committee
1 Good Samaritan Way
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
2. Attached a letter stating your personal interest in your community or high school extracurricular activities; the health profession in which you are interested and why.
3. Attached a letter of acceptance from the educational institution you will be attending and state the health care training provided.
4. Attach an official copy of your high school transcript.
APPLICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION IS DUE IN THE AUXILIARY OFFICE AT THE GOOD SAMARITAN REGIONAL HEALTH CENTER BY MARCH 31, 2013.
All applicants will be notified of their standing.
Personal interviews will be held in April; notification of schedule will be by email.
Scholarship money to be awarded at a reception in June.