For those who have reached a Turning Point in their lives . . .
For individuals who struggle with depression, bipolar disorder, or other mental health issues, it can be difficult to find the treatment that suits their needs. Sometimes, treatment once per week isn't enough, but at the same time, the responsibilities of life are still present and must be attended to.
For these individuals, partial hospitalization may be the answer.
Our program, Turning Point, provides a wide range of intensive therapies designed to help those individuals who require more than just a once-per-week appointment.
In Turning Point, each patient receives an individualized treatment plan that reflects his or her goals and objectives. Referring professionals are encouraged to participate in treatment planning if they wish to.
About Turning Point
* We meet Monday through Friday, from 8 am - 12 noon. Each evening, individuals return to work, home, family -- in short, they return to their own lives, to apply what they've learned each day.
* The daily programming consists of group therapy, individual work, meetings with psychiatrists, as well as less structured socialization with others in the program.
* Typically, symptoms are improved in a two to four week time frame -- because Turning Point is intensive, the results tend to come more swiftly.
* We also offer an Intensive Outpatient Program, which is an abbreviated version of Turning Point that essentially follows the same format.
Who should consider Turning Point?
If you or someone you are concerned about is experiencing any of teh following symptoms, please contact us today for confidential assistance and information.
* Change in personality or thought process
* Changes in mood or behavior
* Anxiety, fear or panic attacks
* Withdrawal/isolation from family or friends, or significant changes in relationships
* Unexplained physical symptoms
* Unexplained feelings of guilt, helplessness, or hopelessness
* Changes in sleep habits, with no explanation
* Problems functioning in daily life
Two locations to serve you
We have two locations for your convenience, and we can answer your questions at either location.
In Centralia: 618-436-5665 (444 N. Pleasant)
Please contact us for more information, or to schedule a consultation