Cancer Care Report
At St. Mary's Good Samaritan, our Cancer Centers offer a comprehensive range of services under one roof, so they are convenient for you and your family. These services include:
- Medical Oncology
- National Cancer Institute sponsored Clinical Trials
- Radiation Therapy, including I.M.R.T.
- Chemotherapy Suites Overlooking the Healing Gardens
- CT Imaging
- PET Imaging
- Laboratory Services
- Nutrition Services
- Social Services
- Pastoral Care
- Early Detection Screenings
- Informational Literature
- Support Group
To learn more about our Cancer Centers, take a virtual tour.
- Meet Our Oncologists
: a program for cancer patients and their loved ones focusing on emotional needs during cancer treatment.
- Look Good, Feel Better: hands-on beauty techniques for female cancer patients focused on skin care, nail care, and options related to hair loss such as wigs, turbans, and scarves. All participants receive a free kit of cosmetics for use during and after the workshop.
- Understanding Cancer: the definition, causes, symptoms, associated exams and tests, treatment options, and outlook
Colorectal Cancer Study 2012 (most current data)
St. Mary's Good Samaritan, Inc. Cancer Care Report 2013 (most current data)